Voyager Class Ships- what table number or location would you recomend

We have confirmed sailing on board the Voyager of the seas for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We will need a table of eight, does anyone have any recommendations on where we should sit for dinner. I believe we can request a certain area or location. This will not be confirmed but RCCL, but will try to accomodate our request if they can. But where do I tell them I want to sit. Any table numbers? or specific location I should request.Thank you

We were a party of four (two couples, travelling together) and we always request a table for four. We were on the Adventure in January and had the WORST table. It was in front of an unused dining room, by the waiters station and between two large tables with very boisterous diners. The minute we saw the location and heard our neighbors, we were ready to ask to be moved. As it turned out, our waitstaff was so charming and attentive, we forgot about our "real estate" and decided to stay where we were. It was probably the best table and waitstaff (including the headwaiter and Maitre d') we have ever had. I'm glad we didn't ask to move. The two big tables only got louder and more obnoxious as the week went on.Judy

We were on VOS July 29th....there were 16 of us and we had 2 tables for eight..they were side by side..(519 & 520), we were in the Magic Flute on the 3rd level...it was so hot...the air conditioning wasn't working or not getting there....they actually a a Wal-mart fan. How tacky was that!

We just got off the Mariner 7/31 sailing. We were a party of six, and requested a table for six. We were lucky to end up with a window table for six. We had table 413, in the Top Hat and Tails dinning room (fourth floor). We loved it because the third floor dinning room (can't remember the name) was the only one open for breakfast and lunch, and it seemed so much more crowded, in terms of tables, than our dinning room did. Also, the windows on the fourth and fifth floors of the dinning room are almost floor to ceiling windows, while the third floor windows are much smaller, circular windows. We had the main seating, so it was still light out while we were eating dinner, and we were really able to appreciate the view. It also made a nice blue background for pictures when the photographer came by, rather than other tables in the background! It was something I never even considered, until I saw my parents pictures on the boards. They looked great, so the next time the photographer came by, we switched seats so everyone had one with the ocean in the background. Just something to think about. :)

Archived