High speed internet cost?

I was on the Oasis not long ago and they had a unlimited package for 2 devices for the week and it was about $200. That was discounted because I was a diamond member. But the internet is supposedly much faster on the Quantum. So I wondered if the Quantum would be different.

Edited by ddowns2050

The two responses before mine already answered your question. I was just making a comment that it's supposed to be better internet service than is typically provided on a cruise ship for those prices.

Of the two responses one of them was mine, which I was stating what the cost was on the Oasis and the other was a per minute price of what it typically is now. I was just curious if royal caribbean had put any info out for internet that would be on the Quantum. If it will stream video, Skype, etc. it is much faster than what is on any ship now. Therefore wondered if it would be priced similar to what they charge now or would it be more or less expensive. Not trying to be offensive just wondering if there was any info out there.