April cruise rate down

kona_wahine

How do the price drops work in regards to the free upgrades? If the price you paid is the same as the new rate but it now includes free upgrades you get a drop for the price you paid to upgrade? If that makes any sense :) I just submitted the form for my February cruise and got it, just kind of confused on how the upgrades work with it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked our rates for April. We booked lido, so had to pay an extra $70. Today the advertised price is with free upgrades, so I put in the price protection form and should have $70 OBC. :D. So, check your bookings!!

i just checked my cruise in april and sent in my form and should be getting $50 OBC for my balcony and $20 OBC for my interior. yeah:D

Ok that makes sense. Just wasn't sure if I understood it correctly. I always monitor my rates like a hawk and want to make sure I don't miss out :) with this last sale we got our rate lowered by $100 (haven't paid it off yet) and it got me even more excited now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy smokes, it's already been approved!! I only got $51.80, so I'm sure the taxes/fees went up. That's ok, I'm happy to have some OBC. Woo hoo!

it was fast mine just got approved in less then an hour. got back close to $70. but it was a refund and not OBC because i haven't made my final payment yet.:)

We aren't paid in full but hopefully they'll reduce the amount that we owe on our Lido balcony. We've usually gotten price drops in the past but I don't remember if it was before final payment or not. Happy to see this post, thanks!