Breakaway for 19 days solo

s_klugh

Hello everyone i'm currently looking at booking the Breakaway for next December for a total of 19 day's!!! This would combine the 7 day Bahamas itinerary with the 12 day Caribbean itinerary, And I am wondering for anyone who has done this b2b or just the 12 day, Did u get bored? is there enough to do? I am considering going solo just because im 22 and all my friends are either working full time or in college and cant afford to go, so I am set on getting a studio. Now I know ill be fine meeting people, having fun and relaxing. My over all question comes to how did u like the breakaway for 12 days straight?

I sailed the Breakaway 12-day last January solo (although I knew a couple of others on board from past cruises). I loved the ports (did several NCL excursions and met some wonderful people). On the sea days, the ship felt very crowded but you can always find quiet spaces.

There are plenty of activities each day (sea days especially). Great music venues, too.

Any specific questions?

Tracy

Since you'll be solo you can go to the solo gatherings every evening, and since you're b2b you'll meet a bunch of new people on the sailings. I don't think you'll get bored, you will be going to different ports, plus you don't have to get off the ship if there is a repeat.

I would go for it! :D

Since you'll be solo you can go to the solo gatherings every evening, and since you're b2b you'll meet a bunch of new people on the sailings. I don't think you'll get bored, you will be going to different ports, plus you don't have to get off the ship if there is a repeat.

I would go for it! :D

Thanks for the input I'm really considering this trip!! And there is no repeat ports so that's a plus, which I think I'll be fine! I'm really looking forward to the 8 sea days! Just relaxing and not worrying about anything at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app