Questions from a 1st time RCI cruiser but frequent CCL cruiser

Just had a few questions that I'm sure someone can answer. There's a few things that I'm used to on a cruise and just wanted to know ahead of time how it is on RCI. I'm going on the Allure in just over a month. I'm very excited but just wanted to be prepared for some differences that I'm expecting in one way or another.

Here's the questions:

Laundry - On Carnival I would usually bring a small pack of detergent and do a quick load partway through a cruise if I had an hour to kill. There's laundry rooms on each floor so it wasn't too big of a hassle. I just found it nice since then I could pack somewhat less or at least wash some of my clothes that I wanted to wear again. Is the same thing available on the Allure?

Room service - I'm used to occasionally getting room service to deliver some breakfast items in the morning (coffee, toast, fruit, etc) a few times per cruise. Is this offered?

Duty free liquor - If I buy from the ship do they deliver it to your room at some point later on the cruise? I've had on other cruises where I would get it either on the last afternoon or last evening.

Bringing wine on board - Are we allowed to bring 1 bottle per person as some other cruise lines allow?

Disembarkment day - Do they have a flexible option where we can disembark ourselves at any time with our own luggage? Also how late is breakfast served until? I generally like to be one of the last to leave the ship and often leave the ship between 9:30-10 on other cruises. Is this an option?

No guest laundry on any Royal ship.

Hot breakfast is available from room service.

Liquor is delivered at the end of the cruise.

Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed.

Self-assist disembarkation is allowed, however some ships are stricter about requiring you to leave before a certain time.

Edited by clarea

Laundry - No Sorry, Royal does not have laundry rooms for passenger use. You can have it done for a price.

Room service - Yes, this is the same as on Carnival, but the menu is a bit more extensive.

Duty free liquor -Yes pretty much the same deal. You won't see it delivered till that last day.

Bringing wine on board - Last I heard, yes, but not sure if it's still the case. I hope someone else will give the latest info on this, as we never bring any.

Disembarkment day - Yes, they do have the self disembarkation. But likely you will be off the ship earlier than you are used to . The Allure has probably the most effiecient debarkation system of any ship we've sailed.

Edited by Gayle V

As for breakfast on the last day on the Allure:

5:30am to 8:45am Windjammer Marketplace

6:30am to 9:00am Park Cafe

7:00 am to 8:30am Adagio Dining Room

7:00 am to 8:30am Solarium Cafe

They also had coffee and refreshments in the departure lounge.