Deck 7 Secret Deck for Sailaway

sharkaymon

Go all the way forward and you will see the door on the side. You sound like a non-believer. I promise it does exist.

Okay, I believe! :p Now which side do I go forward on? Starboard or port? Is there a sign on the door?

Usually it says " deck closed due to strong winds " Nothing too exciting about the " secret " deck. There are only benches to sit on and you can't see anything while sitting down because of the guardrails. It is like standing in a wind tunnel when the ship is going full steam.

Edited by n6uqqq

These decks are on 6 & 7 of the "Conquest" class ships (may be on others, don't know), but since I had a cabin upfront on deck 6, I found the deck to be a great place for pics going into the ports. Very few people go out there. On any day there are no more than 6-8 people out on the deck.

Edited by Luke104

We also had a 4J cabin on our Freedom cruise this past January and these have the window that looks onto the secret deck. I believe its decks 6 and 7. As mentioned previously, if it's very windy, the door(s) will be locked but we never found that to be the case. We loved being able to walk out of our cabin and head to the secret deck (just a few doors away), especially when coming into port or leaving a port. Many times, we were the only two out there! It's like having your own huge balcony. :p Great views and great for taking photos. :)

These decks are on 6 & 7 of the "Conquest" class ships (may be on others, don't know), but since I had a cabin upfront on deck 6, I found the deck to be a great place for pics going into the ports. Very few people go out there. On any day there are no more than 6-8 people out on the deck.

Certainly the "secret" deck is on any of the Conquest class ships (Conquest, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Glory) on decks 6, 7, and 10. Go all the way forward and there is a door on either side of the ship.

It does get very windy out there when the ship is in motion, and also very dark as they are not lit. This makes them ideal for star gazing.

So. . . where is this "secret" deck on Deck 7? How do I find it?:rolleyes:

Hi sharkaymon :)

I see you are sailing on the Carnival Conquest. The doors that lead to the

(forward observation decks) that some people call 'secret doors/decks' are

located on decks 6, 7 and 10.

Below I will put all three decks for you via deck plan photos. Look at the

green arrows that lead to the doors.

Have a terrific voyage!!

Deck 6 Forward Observation Deck

c6_zps3ad5fc9f.jpg

Deck 7 Forward Observation Deck

c7_zps08ab976a.jpg