Dive In Movies

mnovak61

I am leaving on a Glory western cruise on Sept 13th and was wondering if there is any kind of schedule for what movies they are going to show on the outdoor screen for that week. I don't know if they schedule these ahead of time or it is just what the cruise director picks for that day. I don't want to watch something between now and then that they might be showing on my cruise!

Your Funtimes will list what is showing each day.

This is true, but doesn't really address the reason for the OP's question:

"I don't want to watch something between now and then that they might be showing on my cruise!"

I've poked around a few times and found current listings people have shared but not a regular location to check on the Carnival website (or elsewhere). If this exists I'd like to know where it's at too.

Thanks everyone for your answers. My Chicago Bears will be playing that Sunday Night game while I am on the cruise. I will be there in my Bears gear cheering them on. For now I guess I will try to stay away from movies here at home and bring a couple of classics to watch on the flights back and forth. Maybe a little Breakfast Club or Tommy Boy should be safe from the big screen!

I didn't keep up with all the movies on the Sunshine last week, but I believe they were the same ones that PhoenixDawgCruising mentioned. Several of the late night movies were interrupted by passing showers/rain, so I'll have to rent them now to see the full movie.

I asked this same question to John Heald through his blog and I got an answer back today that each cruise ship makes up their own schedule for the movies and they do not have any set schedule to follow or movies to show.

I can tell you 2 weeks ago on Breeze they showed Divergent, Capt. America 2, Rio 2, Gravity, Grown Ups 2, Monument Men and The Vow. And a Frozen singalong.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They were showing these on my 7/13 cruise as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone for your answers. My Chicago Bears will be playing that Sunday Night game while I am on the cruise. I will be there in my Bears gear cheering them on. For now I guess I will try to stay away from movies here at home and bring a couple of classics to watch on the flights back and forth. Maybe a little Breakfast Club or Tommy Boy should be safe from the big screen!

Us too with the Bears. Maybe we're on the same cruise? Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching Sunday night football on board, and it's a bonus, Bears/Packers game. :)

Edited by Rh2458