FLL hotels w/parking & shuttle

Shebbieal

We are cruising Oct 10 out of Ft Lauderdale.

My BIL put me in charge for finding him a hotel. Preferably with free parking while on the cruise. I have read all threads for Ft Lauderdale but keep hitting a wall in finding one with parking incl. He has said he wants nice. Does the Embassy Suites have something like this?

We are driving from Naples,, not real familiar with Ft Lauderdale, but the Embassy Suites seems to be close to the port. We will park at the pier and he is meeting us after driving from Chicago. They will be staying 2 nights before the cruise and 1 night after.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sherry

Embassy Suites is close to Port Everglades and in a very nice area, but parking is NOT free and you can not leave your car there while on the cruise.

More or less next door to Embassy Suites is AmeriSuites, and they DO have free parking and you can leave your car there during your cruise... http://amerisuites.com/reservations/locationdetail.asp?facid=3929

Now, define "NICE"... AmeriSuites is 2.5-star, personally MY idea of "nice" would be 4 or 5-star, and none of those types of hotels have free parking while on your cruise.

The safest place for your car during your cruise is in the covered parking garages at Port Everglades - $12 per day.

Another less expensive parking option is Park 'n Fly... http://www.pnf.com/ftlauderdale/porteverglades.htm

I agree with your definition of nice, I don't know what his definition is.

Thanks for your help, I sent all the info to him. I would just park at the port if it were me (we are going to) but he has info to make a decision.

Thanks again,

Sherry

Archived