sports viewing on the Boat

Ballard67

So we are heading out in less then 48 hours on the Solstice,so excited so ready. BUT it comes at the start of Collage football season, my team University of Washington (Go Dawgs) play Sat night in Hawai,you think there is anyway to catch the game on board?. That go's the same for the defending Super Bowl champions Seattle Seahawks play on the night before we return to Seattle. Now we might be able to catch it in a Pub there In Victoria?, but be great to see it on Board.

So we are heading out in less then 48 hours on the Solstice,so excited so ready. BUT it comes at the start of Collage football season, my team University of Washington (Go Dawgs) play Sat night in Hawai,you think there is anyway to catch the game on board?. That go's the same for the defending Super Bowl champions Seattle Seahawks play on the night before we return to Seattle. Now we might be able to catch it in a Pub there In Victoria?, but be great to see it on Board.

Difficult to say however I believe they might have the Seahawks game on next week. I did a Bermuda cruise out of jersey the year after the Giants won the Super Bowl. It was also the NFL opener. They showed it in the theater with food and a bar and made a lot of money.

I know this is after the fact, but since you're a fellow Dawg fan, and from my old stomping grounds of Ballard, I just have to chime in and say Go Dawgs! (They won in Hawaii last night too.) I hope you had some place you could see at least part of the game.