Thriller dance class?

KatieBug28

OK, this is going to sound silly, but is the "Thriller" dance class offered on every ship? Specifically the Miracle?

My family did this a couple of years ago on the Splendor, and it was just so weird and wacky that it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. I'd love to do it again on the Miracle!

OK, this is going to sound silly, but is the "Thriller" dance class offered on every ship? Specifically the Miracle?

My family did this a couple of years ago on the Splendor, and it was just so weird and wacky that it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. I'd love to do it again on the Miracle!

Does anyone know if they have it on the Sunshine? Are they held during the day or late at night? Thanks!

Cannot comment on either ship since I have not been on either of them, but I know for certain that I saw it on the Inspiration, the Splendor, the Conquest and the Elation (I remember way back to 2009 because I remember my mom making a comment on how she wanted to join in). These are all experiences in the last five years, but nothing since 2012 so...

Thanks for the replies everyone! We'll tentatively plan to go. My DD5 still does the dance every time she hears that song, and our cruise was more than 2 years ago!

Does anyone know if they have it on the Sunshine? Are they held during the day or late at night? Thanks!

When we did it last time (on the Splendor), it was in the afternoon on the last sea day. I talked my extended family into going because it was pretty much the only thing going on at that time. We all did it except for my sister-in-law, who sat in the audience and took photos. They are priceless! The ones of my mother-in-law (who is awesome) and my DD(then 3) are my favorite!

This was one of our favorite things on the Ecstacy a few years back. We arrived in about the middle and just watched, but it was still a blast.

There was some family game coming after it, so we had gone to the theater to get seats for that and then watched the dance class. Really fun!

It was also on a sea day afternoon.

They just had it on conquest

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm assuming it's on a sea day. We will be on CCL Conquest. Hope it's the first sea day. My sis and I are going to do it! May need a little DoD first. I'm a KLUTZ!:D