Received email that cruise docs are ready but...

I had this happen for my most recent cruise and the one I'm leaving on tomorrow. Got the same email and had the exact same problem. However, when I clicked on "Print" it did actually let me print them. So even though it said nothing was there, they were there. I called and eventually it would let me view the full color version, too - but still gave me the error message. Love their IT.

The same exact thing happened to me. Did you try to print them though? I got the email, went online and it said they weren't ready, and it wouldn't let me "View" them, but it would let me print them. In fact, I leave in 2 day (YAY!!) and I just went to RC website and it still says they are not available, but I can still print them, just not view them.. So, if you haven't already, go ahead and try to print them even though it says that...

That worked. Thank you!

Never received an email from RC but since it is now only 21 days till our cruise decided to go on our reservation and check. Sure enough they were ready couldn't view them but could print. Now I can't figure out why my daughters and SIL's aren't ready I booked them at the same time and paid for it so I guess I'll keep watching. Pushing it too close for me!!