coffee maker on POA

addisnana

I am trying to remember, and I don't think there were on BA cabins on deck 11. Of course, the buffet was on the same deck; so I never would have used the coffee maker.

Edited by elhenry

I am trying to remember, and I don't think there were on BA cabins on deck 11. Of course, the buffet was on the same deck; so I never would have used the coffee maker.

Thanks for your reply. We have booked a GTY balcony cabin. Being on deck 11 with the buffet nearby sounds very convenient.:)

Thanks for your reply. We have booked a GTY balcony cabin. Being on deck 11 with the buffet nearby sounds very convenient.:)

I see that you took this cruise in 2013. Would be interested to know what you liked/disliked about the cruise and the ship. Not too many posts about this cruise or ship. Thanks.

I see that you took this cruise in 2013. Would be interested to know what you liked/disliked about the cruise and the ship. Not too many posts about this cruise or ship. Thanks.

There are quite a few posts on the "Hawaii" board... also several reviews in the "Reviews" section. There's a fairly decent cross-section of opinions, so I wouldn't take them too seriously.

I'll be boarding in less than 2 weeks... will be posting a detailed review upon my return.

There are quite a few posts on the "Hawaii" board... also several reviews in the "Reviews" section. There's a fairly decent cross-section of opinions, so I wouldn't take them too seriously.

I'll be boarding in less than 2 weeks... will be posting a detailed review upon my return.

Thanks for your reply. Look forward to reading your review.