MSC Divina Yacht Club family review

Nix111

Very well written! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. My DH and I always travel independently and it is well worth it. The pre-cruise hotel allows you to decompress from the flight and the post-cruise hotel makes for a much more relaxing trip.

Thanks for taking the time to write your review!

Can you tell me what was on the kids menu at LeMuse?

Thanks!

I'm not the original poster, but I was on Divina last week in the Yacht Club. Le Muse had a different kids menu each night, with some items offered every night, like hamburgers and hot dogs, and some only offered that night, like "nachos" one night or calamari one night. There was a pasta dish that changed daily. My kids (8 & 10) ordered from the kids menu about half the time, and the regular menu the other half.

I put "nachos" in quotes, because when my son ordered it, he got a dish with four tortilla chips in it. When we pointed out to the waiter that it was supposed to have cheese, he first checked the menu to verify that it said "cheese sauce" (it did), and then brought out a giant boat of a white béchamel and cheese sauce, enough for three plates worth of nachos. Italians just don't have the same familiarity with Nachos that those of us from the American southwest do, I guess.

• 9 months later...

Thank you for the post. We just booked two adjoining YC executive family suites for a 10 day November 2016 sailing. My husband and I are traveling with our four children who range in age from 1 - 5 years old and need the additional space. After reading your post I am looking forward to my cruise. :)

Edited by tinkerbelldiva