Guys Burgers on Fascination or Elation anytime soon?

canjay95

My extended family is tentatively planning a July 2015 cruise. My family of 5 went on the Liberty last year and fell in love with cruising. The boys couldn't get enough of Guy's Burgers... Our choices for this next cruise are Fascination or Elation. I read where they are both going in dry dock and wondering if Guy's is hopefully in the plans. My kiddos are begging us to drive farther and go on the Liberty again just for this reason:) Thanks for your input!

Edited by canjay95

I don't think so - information on the Elation and Ecstasy drydocks have been posted so far on goccl.com. The Elation is only getting routine maintenance and the Ecstasy is getting the pool bars - Blue Iguana and Red Frog but no other 2.0 upgrades. I'm getting married on the Sensation next year so I was interested in this topic too. I am betting none of the Fantasy class ships get all the 2.0 upgrades!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by slord12

My extended family is tentatively planning a July 2015 cruise. My family of 5 went on the Liberty last year and fell in love with cruising. The boys couldn't get enough of Guy's Burgers... Our choices for this next cruise are Fascination or Elation. I read where they are both going in dry dock and wondering if Guy's is hopefully in the plans. My kiddos are begging us to drive farther and go on the Liberty again just for this reason:) Thanks for your input!

Liberty won't be accessible by car then;)

I, too, am disappointed that the Liberty is leaving Port Canaveral; however, we just returned from a cruise on the Sunshine and had a wonderful time! The Sunshine has Guy's Burgers, the Red Frog and Blue Iguana bars, Blue Iguana Cantina, as well as the Alchemy and Havana Bars (favorites of our family)! We enjoyed the Sunshine so much, we are considering sailing her again for our annual family cruise next year.

Just another choice to consider!:)

Edited by applefangirl