Caribbean Princess Aug 23 - Sept 1

piggybabymcpig

Have had a wonderful time. We weren't sure if we would find a 9 day cruise too long - in fact it feels too short!! The food was great, the staff was fantastic and have enjoyed the Caribbean Princess. The only problem we had was an excursion we took in Cozumel. We did the Discover Mexico/ Chankanaab excursion and were very disappointed. We were suppose to meet at the cruise terminal at 11:20 and we did not get on the transportation until after 12. There were over 100 people on the excursion and the transportation was by taxi which could only transport 8 people at a time. The groups were so large that we could not hear what the guide was saying or see everything. Much of the time was spent waiting for taxi or guide. I would never have booked this if I had known how much time was spent waiting. I lodged a complaint with the excursion desk and received an reply saying that all parameters had been met so they were not willing to compensate for my inconvenience. I intend to follow up with Princess when I get home. Despite this blip, the cruise was wonderful and I look forward to my next cruise with Princess.

Have had a wonderful time. We weren't sure if we would find a 9 day cruise too long - in fact it feels too short!! The food was great, the staff was fantastic and have enjoyed the Caribbean Princess. The only problem we had was an excursion we took in Cozumel. We did the Discover Mexico/ Chankanaab excursion and were very disappointed. We were suppose to meet at the cruise terminal at 11:20 and we did not get on the transportation until after 12. There were over 100 people on the excursion and the transportation was by taxi which could only transport 8 people at a time. The groups were so large that we could not hear what the guide was saying or see everything. Much of the time was spent waiting for taxi or guide. I would never have booked this if I had known how much time was spent waiting. I lodged a complaint with the excursion desk and received an reply saying that all parameters had been met so they were not willing to compensate for my inconvenience. I intend to follow up with Princess when I get home. Despite this blip, the cruise was wonderful and I look forward to my next cruise with Princess.

Sounds like you had a mostly good cruise.

Follow up on your excursion complaint when you get home too.

I would send a detailed email to customer relations.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease. ;)

We had a similar negative experience in Cozumel last year. It was a different excursion but I was really disappointed. I contacted Princess by snail mail when I returned home and was refunded half of the price. I was very happy with their response.