Brilliance Cruise to Scandinavia and Russia, planning, cruising and LOT of photos

I have loved your reviews!  Of course people are still reading it, especially with all of the amazing pics.  Did you do a review on your Alaska cruise?  I could not find it any where.  I was hoping you both enjoyed.  We loved our two Alaska cruises.  

7 hours ago, Walt fan said:

I have loved your reviews!  Of course people are still reading it, especially with all of the amazing pics.  Did you do a review on your Alaska cruise?  I could not find it any where.  I was hoping you both enjoyed.  We loved our two Alaska cruises.  

Thank you. My Alaska review and ridiculous number of photos is in the works. I had an unfortunate medical situation come up that has kept me from getting it done. I do plan to have it out there and under the Alaska 2018 review tab soon.

Taking the Brilliance Baltic Cruise May 18, 2019.  Quite a different itinerary from yours. We begin and end in Amsterdam and instead of Visby  we stop in Skagen Denmark.  Very excited to see St Petersburg

really enjoyed your trip report, thanks.

12 hours ago, Walt fan said:

Hope you are doing better, take care of yourself.  I will keep a lookout for this review:) I am especially curious about Celebrity, a line I am really, really interested in.

Feeling better and keeping my fingers crossed. My writing is a bit slower but I will get it done. Celebrity is by far our favorite and there was nothing but heaven in our Alaska cruise.

11 hours ago, Cobbie48 said:

Taking the Brilliance Baltic Cruise May 18, 2019.  Quite a different itinerary from yours. We begin and end in Amsterdam and instead of Visby  we stop in Skagen Denmark.  Very excited to see St Petersburg

really enjoyed your trip report, thanks.

A friend of mine will be doing this new itinerary the end of July. Brilliance is a beautiful ship, with so many nice little nooks to enjoy the views.  There so much to see in St Petersburg, I'm sure you will love it. Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it. I'll be living through everyone else's cruises this year.