UDP -- Moderno or Teppanyaki not included?

vinnytman

We're on the Star in Dec and are considering the UDP, but we're unclear if Moderno or Teppanyaki was or wasn't included with the UDP?

I know The Sushi restaurant isn't included but we get 20% off. So just curious what other restaurants aren't included on the Star.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're on the Star in Dec and are considering the UDP, but we're unclear if Moderno or Teppanyaki was or wasn't included with the UDP?

I know The Sushi restaurant isn't included but we get 20% off. So just curious what other restaurants aren't included on the Star.

I purchased UDP for my upcoming Jade cruise and was able to make reservations at both restaurants and there was no charge. I'm looking forward to trying both of them!

I made reservations at both and they didn't ask for any $'s.

Norwegian's Ultimate Dining Package allows you to dine in a specialty restaurant every night of your cruise all for one set price based on the number of days. Experience our exciting Italian, Asian, Brazilian, French and signature steakhouse restaurants.

http://www.ncl.com/udp/faq

All specialty restaurants are included, except a la carte (like the sushi place) and Ocean Blue are 20% off. Those restaurants you mentioned are neither a la carte nor Ocean Blue, so they are included.

Edited by LrgPizza

I purchased UDP for my upcoming Jade cruise and was able to make reservations at both restaurants and there was no charge. I'm looking forward to trying both of them!

Thank you for the info -- and to NLH Arizona😄

Yes I read that already, but it doesn't specifically say what restaurants are included and which ones aren't.

I was sure if the two I mentioned above were included or not.

Of course it does......

Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. With the Ultimate Dining Package, you can dine in any specialty restaurant every night of your cruise.................

Yes I read that already, but it doesn't specifically say what restaurants are included and which ones aren't.

I was sure if the two I mentioned above were included or not.

Both are indeed included.

Of course it does......

Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. With the Ultimate Dining Package, you can dine in any specialty restaurant every night of your cruise.................

Any isn't really any if Sushi and Ocean Blue aren't included.

That's where I get a little miffed at NCL. Don't say any specialty restaurant are included if there are exceptions-- like Sushi and Ocean Blue.

I figured Sushi was the al a carte, but wasn't sure if anything else was.

That's where I get a little miffed at NCL. Don't say any specialty restaurant are included if there are exceptions-- like Sushi and Ocean Blue.

Link for Freestyle Dining Guide for future reference. Tells what restaurants each ship has, set prices or ala carte:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-dining

Nothing to be miffed about. You just needed to read a bit further.

"Take advantage of Norwegian's Ultimate Dining Package – Try a Norwegian specialty restaurant every night of your cruise for one special rate. Bring your appetite and desire to taste something deliciously new each day.

A la carte priced restaurants and Ocean Blue are not included in the Ultimate Dining Package, but will be discounted 20% for those purchasing the package. Entertainment based dining and 1- and 2-day sailings are excluded. "

The wording in FAQ is clear on this, I can't understand why anyone would get miffed over this. If the actual problem is the fact that one doesn't know which restaurants are á la carte, it can be helped by looking at NCL's dining guide that lists all speciality restaurants and their pricing:

http://www.ncl.com/diningguide