Magic

Fishymom

So just booked the Magic.

This is the biggest ship we have ever been on...

and the first ship with specialty restaurants.

Any tips or tricks for this Magic First timer? ;)

Have fun! You're going to love her, she's big, but it's easy to get the hang of things. I would highly recommend dinner in the Steakhouse your first night (you get a free bottle of wine). DH and I loved the experience of the Steakhouse and the food was amazing! Also at the adults only pool area there is an Indian buffet and it is incredibly good for lunch, as is Cucina Del Capitano (and it's free at lunch time).

Enjoy your vacation! :D

Have fun! You're going to love her, she's big, but it's easy to get the hang of things. I would highly recommend dinner in the Steakhouse your first night (you get a free bottle of wine). DH and I loved the experience of the Steakhouse and the food was amazing! Also at the adults only pool area there is an Indian buffet and it is incredibly good for lunch, as is Cucina Del Capitano (and it's free at lunch time).

Enjoy your vacation! :D

we just got off the Magic last month. There was no "adults only" pool, and i definitely didnt see an indian buffet (unless i missed it one day). If you're referring to the tides pool, its not adults only. kids are allowed

we just got off the Magic last month. There was no "adults only" pool, and i definitely didnt see an indian buffet (unless i missed it one day). If you're referring to the tides pool, its not adults only. kids are allowed

Thanks for the correction. I was on a cruise with very few children on board so I must have missed the kids at the Tides pool area. But that is the spot with the buffet. Too bad you missed it, we loved it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the correction. I was on a cruise with very few children on board so I must have missed the kids at the Tides pool area. But that is the spot with the buffet. Too bad you missed it, we loved it. :rolleyes:

i would have definitely ate at the indian buffet if there was one! sad that i missed it, if it was there! :cool:

When you first get on the ship don't wait in line for the Lido deck buffets, head to the Cucina Del Capitano for lunch. As with any other ship people congregate in the lobby area and on the Lido until their cabins are ready. You can avoid the crowds by heading to where hardly anyone else is.

the indian buffet is set up daily from 1130-3 at the aft pool port side of the ship right as you walk outside from the main buffet and is my lunch every day all 7 days I cruise the Magic as it is outstanding... simple but outstanding..Dont miss it!!!:cool: