From Valparaiso To Santiago

bocaraton

Want to find Van for 4-6 people ..with tour of towns on way to Santiago from Valparaiso...want to see interesting scenic places. I know its wine country...but we are not that into wine...will do if others really want to. We want a nice pleasant tour and then to our hotel where we will be for two days.

Belive Christian the Van Man is booked...so who else? Also

any suggestions as to well located hotels in Santiago...would prefer large chains ex: Hilton, Mariott , Intercontinental but would look at others. Location is Paramount.

thanks.

Want to find Van for 4-6 people ..with tour of towns on way to Santiago from Valparaiso...want to see interesting scenic places. I know its wine country...but we are not that into wine...will do if others really want to. We want a nice pleasant tour and then to our hotel where we will be for two days.

any suggestions as to well located hotels in Santiago...would prefer large chains ex: Hilton, Mariott , Intercontinental but would look at others. Location is Paramount.

thanks.

With regard to hotels, and not being sure about what aspect of "location" is important to you, unless things have changed since I was last down there, the big hotel area with international chains is not strictly speaking in Santiago (downtown area) but out in Las Condes which is the "new" commercial area. It's the "better" part of town, with stylish restaurants, etc. The metro is very good and it's only a 10-15 minute ride downtown in any case. Plenty of taxis as well. I've never been there as a tourist but suspect most tours start from Las Condes anyway.

Edited by jan-n-john

thanks.

Hello Boca,

You've posted this request several times, and it's been moved to the Ports of Call forum. Please post such requests on your Roll Call, or at the Ports of Call forum : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76 .

If you require further assistance, feel free to email me by clicking on the link below. Have a great cruise. This thread is now closed.