Croisi europe

PA newbie

Quote: Did you have any changes in your ports, especially at embarkation? (That was another problem two previous PAX mentioned.)

We had no changes at embarkation on Rhine Douro and bordeaux cruises - however due to river flooding on the Douro we had to omit the upper reaches of the valley. - though we were bussed everywhere on the itinerary except for Salamanca where coimbra was offered as a substitute. Croisieurope handled it very well and laid on a number of extras to make up for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't mean changes due to flooding, but it's good to know that they handled it well.

I've had assigned seating on other cruises too. There are pros and cons to each style.

The prices look reasonable, so I guess you can't expect the food to compete with a much more expensive cruise. It would be nice to have other alternatives though. I wouldn't mind paying for tours separately.

Thank you for the information. It seems like there's a diversity of opinions. As someone said earlier maybe there will be more information as more people try it.

Four of us booked Croisi for May, 2015. Advertised as 9'days, but we know how they count. Leaves from Strausbourg, ends in Vienna. First river cruise, looking forward to a new experience.

I found this cruise company but finding any fairly current reviews is non-existent. Anyone have some personal experience with Croisieurope ? Thanks !

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone who has been on Croisi and gave reviews. My husband and I will be taking back to back Croisi cruises soon -- Christmas on the Paris/Normandy route and New Year's in Venice. We've never done a river cruise before but are very excited to see how it goes!

I'll be sure to come back and review them, too. I'm pretty easy going and not too fussy, while my husband is a picky eater and can be hard to please, so I'll have very different viewpoints to share, I'm sure.

:)