email from Michael's concierge on Summit?

msweebee

Sail in few days on Summit in Celebrity Suite and have yet to receive anticipated contact via email from Michael's concierge and I am wondering if I have just been missed or if practice is not consistent from ship to ship or cruise to cruise. Lots of other e's from X on sales, future booking and info on Summit sailings so I know X has my correct email.:)

I have located the email address for the concierges but have been unable to locate the 2 letter code for Summit that would need to precede the email address for it to arrive to correct concierge.

Any help or info would be much appreciated. I am currently on hold with Captain's Club and the CS agent is trying to resolve what I had assumed would be handled by Michael's Concierge. Bobbi

Sail in few days on Summit in Celebrity Suite and have yet to receive anticipated contact via email from Michael's concierge and I am wondering if I have just been missed or if practice is not consistent from ship to ship or cruise to cruise. Lots of other e's from X on sales, future booking and info on Summit sailings so I know X has my correct email.:)

I have located the email address for the concierges but have been unable to locate the 2 letter code for Summit that would need to precede the email address for it to arrive to correct concierge.

Any help or info would be much appreciated. I am currently on hold with Captain's Club and the CS agent is trying to resolve what I had assumed would be handled by Michael's Concierge. Bobbi

I believe it's SM...

Captain's Club may have resolved issue earlier today and I have sent an email to Michael's Concierge on Summit. CC phone rep was most knowledgeable and helpful.

Word now is that "it seems that Concierges are not able to contact all that may be expecting advance contact but they will reach out to you once on board". We will see if I get an answer to my email b4 boarding but I travel with no preconceived expectations any more. Again Thanks for your replies.

We're just off Summit on Sunday. From my very recent experience, I find that Jole (the current Michael's Club Concierge) will do everything in her power to help you, and will fullfill all reasonable requests. Her magic was a great addition to our cruise.

Since you board on Sunday, I would expect you to get the email tomorrow, based on our previous experience, she emails everyone (18 cabins) on Thursday before a Sunday boarding.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We're just off Summit on Sunday. From my very recent experience, I find that Jole (the current Michael's Club Concierge) will do everything in her power to help you, and will fullfill all reasonable requests. Her magic was a great addition to our cruise.

Since you board on Sunday, I would expect you to get the email tomorrow, based on our previous experience, she emails everyone (18 cabins) on Thursday before a Sunday boarding.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks Jenna, I was hoping you would respond. Jole did not respond to email I sent yesterday but did send what appeared to be a stock email that possibly she sends to all her charges. I did receive it this morning (thur) and have sent her a request and a couple of questions. I have read many, if not all, of your posts since you embarked and since and gained much insight on the changes since upgrade suite benefits since last November.

Again, thanks to all who replied. Jenna has been so complete in her observations last week that I may not have much to add when I return on

21st but if I do I will report to others who may be interested.

Packed and ready to sail, Bobbi

Thanks Jenna, I was hoping you would respond. Jole did not respond to email I sent yesterday but did send what appeared to be a stock email that possibly she sends to all her charges. I did receive it this morning (thur) and have sent her a request and a couple of questions. I have read many, if not all, of your posts since you embarked and since and gained much insight on the changes since upgrade suite benefits since last November.

Again, thanks to all who replied. Jenna has been so complete in her observations last week that I may not have much to add when I return on

21st but if I do I will report to others who may be interested.

Packed and ready to sail, Bobbi

No worries! Glad I could help, and have a great cruise!

Not sure if you saw this post, but it also applies:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43989158&postcount=10

Please come back and tell us what you thought.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Jenna I have previously seen it but thanks for the link as I showed to my husband and he was quite surprised at the included additions to suites since last Nov in RS. We also have cruised all categories except for PH on both M & S ships. My actual fav are the CSs rather than RS.

We are on for 14 days and I am not sure how we will use Michael's as we are on 9. We always loved M on both Constellation and Millennium except when it was a cigar bar although we were frequently 2 of only a handful of passengers who would be there b4 or after dinner. Michael's bartenders always had the brand of champagne I requested without batting an eye and opened it fresh almost every time - have no idea where the rest of the bottle went but I know I was not drinking a whole each visit!

Sorry your cruise is over but I am ready to sail away. Bobbi

Jenna I have previously seen it but thanks for the link as I showed to my husband and he was quite surprised at the included additions to suites since last Nov in RS. We also have cruised all categories except for PH on both M & S ships. My actual fav are the CSs rather than RS.

We are on for 14 days and I am not sure how we will use Michael's as we are on 9. We always loved M on both Constellation and Millennium except when it was a cigar bar although we were frequently 2 of only a handful of passengers who would be there b4 or after dinner. Michael's bartenders always had the brand of champagne I requested without batting an eye and opened it fresh almost every time - have no idea where the rest of the bottle went but I know I was not drinking a whole each visit!

Sorry your cruise is over but I am ready to sail away. Bobbi

We board 60 days from Sunady for a month, I think I'll manage :D

Please let us know what you thought, and how you used Michael's. I think you'll be surprised. You won't be there all the time, but you'll find yourself stopping by.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

How fantastic! A month! That is a darn good recommendation. Are you disembarking in San Juan on the sixth?

Boarding Millenium on Nov 8 for B2B.

We go to San Juan April 4 B2B to replace our Equinox adventure from this past year. Hoping it's just as good :)

Happy sailing,

Jenna