Getaway Cabin Selection???

defeser

I'm about to book the Getaway for December 27 but very unsure of which cabin to choose. My TA has given me a GREAT price on a Cat. BB balcony cabin. I have been offered a few different cabins, all on Deck 10. Two of the cabins appear to be on an angle and I read they offer a slightly larger balcony? They are #10842 and #10242. The other cabin I was offered is #10862. To those of you who have already been on either the Getaway or Breakaway and can offer your suggestions on which cabin to choose, I would soooooo greatly appreciate it! Lastly, is Deck 10 a good deck to be on? THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I'm about to book the Getaway for December 27 but very unsure of which cabin to choose. My TA has given me a GREAT price on a Cat. BB balcony cabin. I have been offered a few different cabins, all on Deck 10. Two of the cabins appear to be on an angle and I read they offer a slightly larger balcony? They are #10842 and #10242. The other cabin I was offered is #10862. To those of you who have already been on either the Getaway or Breakaway and can offer your suggestions on which cabin to choose, I would soooooo greatly appreciate it! Lastly, is Deck 10 a good deck to be on? THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Had an angled balcony on the breakaway on deck 10 last year. Was great. Don't think twice about it.

Those are both good choices. The angled balconies you want to avoid are the ones that face forward as the wind can get pretty strong on those while at sea. The two you are choosing between both face aft so wind shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by tarps14