Chef's Table worth it for non drinkers?

java girl 65

We have always done the steakhouse when available on our cruises and now would like to try the Chef's table. We are not drinkers and that certainly does not ever stop us from having a good time and enjoying ourselves. I guess my question is will we be getting our money's worth if we are not partaking in the alcohol. This is probably a silly question because I know us and we are probably going to do it anyway!! LOL

We have done 6 CT's, 5 on Carnival. I think it worth the experience without the wine. It is a somewhat eclectic menu but a very enjoyable evening. I can remember at least several people who did not partake in the wine during the evening.

I was not all that impressed with the food at the chef's table I did in June on the Valor.

The food looked great and the service was great. Only a few of the offerings had a real WOW factor for me. The rest were just OK.

I also liked the short tour of the kitchen.

I wouldn't spend the money again......

Though the wine is free-flowing, I partook in very little of it...I'm just not a huge drinker. I'd like to think I got my money's worth of Diet Coke, though. Seriously I didn't feel like I didn't get my money's worth because I didn't drink much wine. The food we had was wonderful and the experience was worth it to me.