Different Taxes, Fees and Port Charges, is it right?

Sandy1975

I booked the 11.21 sailing on the Equinox back in March/April with an online TA. He provided a copy of the official Celebrity invoice for the sailing and taxes, fees and port charges were noted as $118 and change. However, if I look on the celebrity website, it reads that taxes, fees and port charges are 106 and change per person.

My TA says that Celebrity doesn't refund for change in fees and taxes but now I am wondering if I should get the difference per person. It is not much but I just thought it was odd that there would be a difference in these charges. Anyone has experienced this or have any advice they can share?

Thanks

Edited by Sandy1975

Thanks for the replies.

I was just curious as it has never happened to me before and I thought it was odd. I agree that it is not that big of a deal and it its pocket change compared to the price of the cruise.

We got a fanstastic price for our cabin and today that cabin is going for almost $1K more so I would never think of asking for a refund.