Divina electronic documenrs

saphir

I leave in 8 days, called, they said no edocs at this time. The ship has openings in all categories so maybe they are moving the low end cabin cruisers to a higher category at the end of next wk., depending on how full the ship is. (or empty)

We are also on the October 18 sailing and have not received the documents. We received the docs for the May 3 sailing in mid-March from the travel agent; the upcoming sailing was booked directly with MSC. What I find really irritating is that I cannot locate any place on the website to request the docs. I go into my dashboard, but can't "add my reservation" because it does not like my first name :mad: Web check-in does accept my first name. Anybody sense a bit of frustration here? Love the ship, hate the website.

We are also on the October 18 sailing and have not received the documents. We received the docs for the May 3 sailing in mid-March from the travel agent; the upcoming sailing was booked directly with MSC. What I find really irritating is that I cannot locate any place on the website to request the docs. I go into my dashboard, but can't "add my reservation" because it does not like my first name :mad: Web check-in does accept my first name. Anybody sense a bit of frustration here? Love the ship, hate the website.

Hey neighbor!!!! If you've made your reservation through a travel agent or with an MSC personal vacation consultant,,you won't be able to add your reservation when you access your dashboard. I can access my January sailing, only because I reserved it on-line, through the website and not with a pvc. It is irritating,,especially when you have a few sailings booked like we have.

Edited by Mikesa1721