Airline Locator Code -- Related Receipts

zorrosuncle

Hi --

If you have a locator code showing four different flights, what should your e-ticket receipt show? Mine only shows the first flight. If I enter not the locator code, but the e-ticket number instead, say, for flight no. four in the series, it shows the receipt information for the first flight, not the fourth flight. Is this right. Will it get me on the plane?

Thanks,

ZU

If you have a locator code showing four different flights, what should your e-ticket receipt show? Mine only shows the first flight.
Are you still going on about the fact that you're getting an e-ticket receipt that shows only one flight but that flight isn't yours?

Or has the situation now changed? If so, what's now different?

What did HAL tell you about whether they've issued your ticket yet? If your ticket has not been issued, then any e-ticket receipt that you're seeing is pretty meaningless.

The answer to your question is: It depends. The locator calls up your reservation record (and if you have a complex itinerary, you may have a number of different reservation records, sometimes overlapping with other to some extent). Depending on your itinerary, you may have one e-ticket showing all your flights, or you may have more than one e-ticket. Any true e-ticket receipt will only show you the flights on that e-ticket. But some channels will simultaneously show you a composite receipt that shows the flights covered by more than one e-ticket.

Are you still going on about the fact that you're getting an e-ticket receipt that shows only one flight but that flight isn't yours?

Or has the situation now changed? If so, what's now different?

What did HAL tell you about whether they've issued your ticket yet? If your ticket has not been issued, then any e-ticket receipt that you're seeing is pretty meaningless.

The answer to your question is: It depends. The locator calls up your reservation record (and if you have a complex itinerary, you may have a number of different reservation records, sometimes overlapping with other to some extent). Depending on your itinerary, you may have one e-ticket showing all your flights, or you may have more than one e-ticket. Any true e-ticket receipt will only show you the flights on that e-ticket. But some channels will simultaneously show you a composite receipt that shows the flights covered by more than one e-ticket.

The e-ticket receipt has not yet been resolved but has been issued. Air/Sea does not have an outside number; can only be reached internally by staff. So had to go through PCC supervisor. The Air/Sea tried to say that Delta tolerated all the bad information and it did not mean anything. They asked me to trust in that. I said I was unwilling to do so. So PCC set up conference call with Delta cruise desk, herself and myself who told her that Air/Sea was wrong and that ticket had to be re-validated or I didn't fly. So PCC went back to Air/Sea to convey this and they said they would do it within two days. But they didn't. So PCC went back again and they now say it will not be done until within 21 days of departure because of schedule changes that could occur. Feel like I am getting the run-around!

This is getting very tight time wise for me. If they don't re-validate at new date I will definitely bail . It will be too much. Interestingly, Cancel Anytime Any Reason Clause will be used to protect me against HAL itself. Hope nothing else is wrong with e-ticket, but I worry.

ZU

Edited by zorrosuncle