Getaway's Burn The Floor Keo Motsepe Now On Dancing With The Stars

luvmylilangels

I searched and didn't see this mentioned. I saw a report on the cast of Dancing with the Stars and the dancer that replaced Maksim Chmerkovski looked very familuar to me. Then it hit me. It is the principle dancer from the Getaway's show Burn the Floor Keo Motsepe. I just remember staring at him and his amazing dancing during the show. Even my husband, who doesn't really like to go to the shows, left the show in amazement. WOW congratulations to him!! I am actually going to watch this season just to watch him dance!! Just thought I would let you guys know in case there are anymore fans out there.

Edited by luvmylilangels

I searched and didn't see this mentioned. I saw a report on the cast of Dancing with the Stars and the dancer that replaced Maksim Chmerkovski looked very familuar to me. Then it hit me. It is the principle dancer from the Getaway's show Burn the Floor Keo Motsepe. I just remember staring at him and his amazing dancing during the show. Even my husband, who doesn't really like to go to the shows, left the show in amazement. WOW congratulations to him!! I am actually going to watch this season just to watch him dance!! Just thought I would let you guys know in case there are anymore fans out there.

Thanks for the heads-up. We saw Burn the Floor on Breakaway, but haven't sailed on Getaway. I will be watching him on DWTS this season and enjoy this connection to CC!;)