Chef's Table

1stTimeCruiserAmy

I keep reading about this Chef's Table thing... Does anyone have the details or know where I can find the details of it (how much/how do I sign up/etc.)? I have surprised my husband w/ the cruise for his 50th bday and I think that would just be icing on the cake. We're both foodies, but here's the catch - we're both gluten free. Do you think they can accommodate for the chef's table?

Thanks!

I keep reading about this Chef's Table thing... Does anyone have the details or know where I can find the details of it (how much/how do I sign up/etc.)? I have surprised my husband w/ the cruise for his 50th bday and I think that would just be icing on the cake. We're both foodies, but here's the catch - we're both gluten free. Do you think they can accommodate for the chef's table?

Thanks!

Chef's Table is a special menu, usually seven course, accompanied by wine. On Carnival Magic, it begins in one of the lounges, but the meal is actually served in the kitchen, so you get to see all the action. They have always adapted the menu for my fish allergy, but I don't know about gluten free.

If you have a PVP, that person can direct you to the sign up. It may also be with the dining options under my cruises. Cost - $75/person. You will get a commemorative photo as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

for every chefs dinner that i have been to,, (4) i have always put the reservation in through the steak house reservation page. on the reservation page i used the first line for first and last name , on the line for last name that is where i put in i would like reservation for chefs dinner.

This has not failed me once, i have reservation in already for my November cruise...

I would mention somewhere that you are glutten free if you are using this approach . the chefs are really flexiable

I think it is still $75.00 per person.

Supposedly you are able to email a reservation request. I was told on my last cruise on the Pride that I could do that. It was a separate email from the steakhouse. The reason I said supposedly, because I followed up when i got on board, and they inadvertently booked me for 2 nights at the steakhouse :(.

The night before, someone comes your dinner table and asks about allergies and food sensitivities. Its great, but when you're trying to surprise your fiance', not so great.

Can't wait till get on the Pride again. Fiance will be my wife on that cruise. And we will probably take over a chef's table.