In search of wine ...

kmarie10531

I was on the Freedom back in June. Had the most delicious moscato while at the steakhouse ..and of course I didn't write it down .. Does anyone have a picture of the wine list from the Freedom's Steakhouse or know where I can find their wine list at ?? TIA

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

^^

These cruisers are correct!!

This was an exclusive wine that only could be gotten at Olive Garden until a year (almost a year and a half) ago. I first found it at our local Fugal McDougal and now it can be purchase at our local Wal-Mart for $9.96 a bottle.

It is a very delicious wine and the only one that I can stand to drink. I was actually shocked when I seen that this wine was actually one that could be purchased, because it was one reason that I wanted to be able to carry on a bottle of wine..

I was on the Freedom back in June. Had the most delicious moscato while at the steakhouse ..and of course I didn't write it down .. Does anyone have a picture of the wine list from the Freedom's Steakhouse or know where I can find their wine list at ?? TIA

someone once told me " you will get sick of cruising " I just smiled and said " Only when I'm dead " 😀

I also LOVED that moscato. I took a picture of the label but it's buried amongst about the 1,000 I took on our Legend Panama Canal cruise.

214655.jpg

This is it seriously ??? Oh my goodness .. Thank you so much !! Sounds kind of crazy but I've been searching for this for a while. I'm a barefoot moscato girl and when I go to fancier restaurants I need something to drink that's more upscale haha