Tour Question for Iguazu Falls

shootingstar07

I looked on the Ports Board and did not find an answer. Since I am on Princess, I thought I might get an answer here from all you experienced Princess travelers.

I am booked on the Ocean Princess 64 day RT Ft. Lauderdale to South America in Jan. 2016.

Question:

Has anyone done a Princess tour to Iguazu disembarking in one port and returning to the ship in another? I do not have the luxury of either a pre or post cruise package since the ship sails RT from Lauderdale. I would love to include Iguazu if Princess offers this.

Ditto for Galapagos leaving the ship in Lima and reboarding in Guayaquil.

Thanks for any help.

This may be totally useless info for you, but I did a trip to Iguassu Falls from a P&O cruise round South America 2 years ago. It was worth every penny! We left the ship in Rio, had a tour round there, then flew to Iguassu and stayed in the "Hotel Cataratas" - gorgeous! From there we had a 3 day trip seeing the falls from Brazil and Argentina side. All meals included as well as wine with dinner every evening.

We re-joined in Montevideo.

Not sure if you are doing a ship organised excursion or on your own, but our experience with the ship tour was totally wonderful.

Go for it!:)