Looking For Rci Serenade Experts!

jjduck

Two questions. First we have been told that in the Sea View Café you have to pay for any drink (except water). Coffee, ice tea, etc. Is this true? :rolleyes:

Second can you pay just one amount for all the specialty classes in the gym (yoga, spinning, etc) that covers you for the entire cruise?

We leave on October 6th. Appreciate the help.

Only shakes and alcoholic beverages carry a charge in the Seaview. I've never seen a 1 price for all classes offer but that doesn't mean it may not exist.. some ships offer different things and as I have no interest in taking any of the ShipShape classes I've never paid much attention.

The Seaview is a great little spot on the Radiance class ships.

Jon and Noreen-

When you get on Serenade (or before) request waitress Natasha Penny from Trinidad-- she's very sweet and a lot of fun. Her boyfriend AJ also works in the dining room.

Also if you run across bartender Noel from India please tell him Bob, Kath and family say hello!!

No,there is no package price for fitness classes, they are ala carte. However, I think it's a great idea!

Because of the number of ports on the Serenade So. Caribbean itinerary, there were fewer classes than usual. I missed that as I like to work out first thing in the morning as is my habit, then enjoy a class in the afternoon.

Archived