Another great price drop

jenn6743

We got another $40 price drop. When we booked in June for Thanksgiving on the Freedom, we were in 4J interiors for $1166--we're now in 8C balconies for $1122. Not too shabby. We seem to rack up the majority of our price drops on the Past Guest/72 hour sales.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Great, guess no price drops for me being she doesn't answer her phone and lets it go to voice mail and doesn't respond to my emails....this is the last time I use a TA. I'll go straight through Carnival next time. It would be nice for the price drops but it's not worth the hassle to try and get ahold of her anymore.

In addition to checking what you paid, I recommend checking different room options. For example, I currently have an Ocean View Deluxe on the Breeze for November. For $30 more, I'm able to get a Cove Balcony, never seen an upgrade to a balcony for such a minimal amount.

Edited by Mr305

We are AAA members and used them twice to book cruises. They are pretty blah about it. We now book directly with our agent "Gary" at Carnival, he is terrific, does help a lot, he listens spends the time, guides us and answers all our questions. And he is not pushy either. He always answers his phone and gives his cell phone too.:)

We are cruising next month. We were booked ES. Racked up enough OBC to get a balcony for $128 more. Then thanks to price drops we are back up to $140 OBC. Worked well for me! My Carnival PVP did the first few price drops for me but I figured out the form and just do it myself now.

How long did it take to get your approval email? I submitted mine last night anf I have not received an approval or rejection yet.

Thanks

If you haven't gotten it yet, you should call. The last agent I spoke with said they gladly do them over the phone, no problems at all....she said she's seen it too many times where something wasn't right on the form, was denied, etc.

We just received $182 OBC for each of our Lido Balcony cabins on the Magic for next month. We booked Early Saver and rate we received our OBC was the Past Guest sale with free upgrades. I submitted the Price Protection form Sunday night and received the new cabin confirmations with OBC this morning.

Edited by Big Tillie

We just received $182 OBC for each of our Lido Balcony cabins on the Magic for next month. We booked Early Saver and rate we received our OBC was the Past Guest sale with free upgrades. I submitted the Price Protection form Sunday night and received the new cabin confirmations with OBC this morning.

Awesome. Love a lido balcony!

Just Got a $40:D pp person price drop plus in vacation protection went down $14 pp ;) (that's actually $108 savings)and :)Upgrade my Mom and Dad's booking to Spa Balcony for the same savings of $40 pp. So TODAY I (my Brother and I paying for their cruise) saved $216 on the up coming cruise and got Dad on the floor he "wanted" and got a lower price :D"WOW for Carnival".:D

CAN"T WAIT.

MR J

I just submitted the form. I have an interior spa on the sunshine next month. My cat is sold out but ov and balcony rooms are now cheaper than I paid. Wasnt sure if they would accept it or not but received an email confirming the price drop and recevied 278.00 obc. The email came less than 5 mins after I submitted it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Ahays00

What rate are you all getting your price drop under?

I just looked on another thread and they are saying it is for new bookings only. I did put in a price adjustment but have not heard back.

We've gotten most of our drops on the Past Guest/72 Hours sales. There have been three of them since we booked.