We're booked!!

It’s official! We put down a deposit on a deck 9 aft balcony for 2/11/07 on Mariner. It’s a long way out, but having it booked makes it much more real. We’re traveling with family-one sister is taking the opposite corner aft on deck 9, parents and other sister are midship balconies on deck 8. Between the 4, we’ll be able to see everywhere.

I can’t wait. Is it too early to start a countdown clock? LOL. :p :D

It’s official! We put down a deposit on a deck 9 aft balcony for 2/11/07 on Mariner. It’s a long way out, but having it booked makes it much more real. We’re traveling with family-one sister is taking the opposite corner aft on deck 9, parents and other sister are midship balconies on deck 8. Between the 4, we’ll be able to see everywhere.

Congrats mspink!

It is NEVER to early to start a countdown clock ;)

It's really amazing how time flies when you have a cruise to look forward to!

Cangrats! We are booked on our first aft balcony on Voyager on 9/23 and are SO EAGER. We are in cabin 9690 and think it a 'choice' location. The pictures I've seen look awesome. Enjoy

We are also on the 9/23 Voyager. Would have loved an aft balcony but none were available. That's what we get for booking so close to sailing. We just booked this last week. I keep checking the boards to see if one opens up, but I know it won't.

Our cruise is not that far away.,

Leona

Cangrats! We are booked on our first aft balcony on Voyager on 9/23 and are SO EAGER. We are in cabin 9690 and think it a 'choice' location. The pictures I've seen look awesome. Enjoy

TAKE PICTURES! My sister is in 9690, we’re in 9390. I know it’s a different ship, but I’d love to see cabin pics anyway. Have a great cruise!

Congrats! I booked MOS for 4/23/07 this past May and I have a countdown clock :D

Also, here is are some good aft balcony pix of VOS and MOS...[hope you can get to them]

http://community.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi/3

I looked at those pics before we booked, but thanks. I’m glad I had looked at them, because our TA was pretty down on those rooms. She doesn’t like that you can’t look straight down into the water like you can on the sides of the ship. If I hadn’t seen those pictures, I would have probably been swayed towards a side room, but after seeing them, it certainly looks like you see plenty of water. Besides, as DH pointed out, we should have some sun out there almost all the time, from the looks of things, where we might only have it early morning or late afternoon on the sides. We’ll see. I’m glad we’ve got cabins scattered around throughout our group-it will be nice to be able to see with our own eyes the pros and cons of aft vs. side.

Hey, can I ask you to keep an eye one something for me, though? I’ve been on other ships where there was an inch-tall (or so) doorsill on swinging doors. Not a big deal in a public area where I’m very likely wearing shoes, but I’m wondering if that’s the case in those corner staterooms, where I’ll probably be barefoot most of the time. What I DON’T need is to break a toe before we even leave port. :rolleyes:

Archived