Kids and St.thomas

Looking for advice on what to do with kids in St. Thomas. They are 5 and 8. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did Coral World as an excursion from the ship, nice way to spend a couple hours. If I remember, they had several exhibits of various marine life. You get to walk out to a pod type thing that then you walk down stairs and they have windows under the water. Pretty neat for the kids. Wouldn't do Coral World twice, but once can be fun. Then right next door is Coki beach for some beach time.

My kids were 9 and 7 at the time.

I agree with Coral World. There is also a Pirate Ship that goes out into the Harbor. My nephew got to drive it and absolutely loved steering the big wheel!

Look also at Kon Tiki boat. It used to be a big party boat, but is now a "family" oriented party (think music and dancing) boat that goes to a beach for a few hours. That would be fun! It's also got a glass bottom so you can see the reef and fish without going into the water. Looks like a GREAT family excursion.