Wonky Pricing under My Cruises on website

morehay

So, I decide to login yesterday to check a few things on my reservation and it shows my cruise was a total of $32,000 for 5 in a family oceanview. After I went to the payment due page I saw the correct amount due displayed. I logged in a couple of times yesterday and each time showed a different price, I think the lowest was about 12k. Just logged in today and it shows Total Price*: $21,751.70 USD!!! What is going on?

So, I decide to login yesterday to check a few things on my reservation and it shows my cruise was a total of $32,000 for 5 in a family oceanview. After I went to the payment due page I saw the correct amount due displayed. I logged in a couple of times yesterday and each time showed a different price, I think the lowest was about 12k. Just logged in today and it shows Total Price*: $21,751.70 USD!!! What is going on?

Been like that for probably a year now. Once you click on the individual reservation you will see the correct price. Nothing to worry about.

I posted about this a while back. Sometimes it will show my total price at $50 and sometimes it's $7000! My actual price is around $2800. Seems the consensus is that their website REALLY stinks, and had for some time now haha. Just make sure it's correct on your contract.

Also, I've noticed the price is always correct in the actual reservation, it's just that initial summary view for me that is always off!

Edited by life_dizzy