Help! Unable to add bev pkg

rubiksgirl

I have an upcoming sailing (end of Nov) that was booked through a travel agent. I was able to add the reservation to My Celebrity, however I am not able to add a beverage package. When I sign in to manage my reservation the option is not even there. The tabs at the top of the page are: My Cruise Summary, Pre-Cruise Planner, Sea & Stay Packages, and Transport. At the bottom of the page, under "Recommendations for you' there is a section for beverage packages, however, when I click on it it just brings me to sign in to manage my reservation (which I had already done). Am I missing something?? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I have an upcoming sailing (end of Nov) that was booked through a travel agent. I was able to add the reservation to My Celebrity, however I am not able to add a beverage package. When I sign in to manage my reservation the option is not even there. The tabs at the top of the page are: My Cruise Summary, Pre-Cruise Planner, Sea & Stay Packages, and Transport. At the bottom of the page, under "Recommendations for you' there is a section for beverage packages, however, when I click on it it just brings me to sign in to manage my reservation (which I had already done). Am I missing something?? Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I'm confused why are you adding a beverage package? Did you get the free one, if so when you are at your main reservation page over to the right is order history (I think) and under that it should show, you don't add it. If you are trying to purchase a beverage package then it is in manage the reservation and in their you follow the steps to buy it.

You can add it using the Pre-Cruise Planner, this is where you can buy beverage packages, Excursions and Specialty Dining

I'm confused why are you adding a beverage package? Did you get the free one, if so when you are at your main reservation page over to the right is order history (I think) and under that it should show, you don't add it. If you are trying to purchase a beverage package then it is in manage the reservation and in their you follow the steps to buy it.

I've got a similar question. My wife made our reservation by phone the other day, and she got the free beverage package. However, when I login to the website it doesn't show anything about the beverage package under our "Reservation Status" on the right. Should I be concerned? There's an item called "PYPBEV" (which must be the beverage package) on the receipt we received via email, but I was expecting to see something about this on the reservation page online.

I think I just answered my own question. I was able to find our "Classic to Premium Beverage Upgrade" under order history. However, it doesn't say anything about classic package we got for free anywhere on the site. I was expecting it to at least show up as a $0.00 line item. Kind of confusing. Had we not upgraded to premium, I don't think there would have been any mention of the beverage package on our reservation page.

Just FYI for anyone purchasing a beverage package via the Pre-Cruise Planner - when I clicked to add it, it then said it was unable to add it to my cart and if the problem persisted to contact Celebrity. HOWEVER when I clicked on the shopping cart icon on the top right of the page, it was there! Gotta love their website :rolleyes: