Flight from Edinburgh or Glasgow

laurakdy

Hi folks

I am looking to be doing a cruise on either, Britannia, Azuzra or Ventura, in either November/December 2015, to the Caribbean.

We've done a couple before and there's usually one or two direct flights with Thomson around then.

Anyone any ideas what dates they might be ? Cant seem to find them online. it may be we have to go into a travel agent me to find out exact dates.

Any help, much appreciated.

Hi folks

I am looking to be doing a cruise on either, Britannia, Azuzra or Ventura, in either November/December 2015, to the Caribbean.

We've done a couple before and there's usually one or two direct flights with Thomson around then.

Anyone any ideas what dates they might be ? Cant seem to find them online. it may be we have to go into a travel agent me to find out exact dates.

Any help, much appreciated.

Hello laurakdy.

Yes there is a flight from Glasgow on the Britannia B525A 7th November 2015returning to Glasgow 22nd Nov 2015. We have already booked this cruise and returning on the 22nd Barbados-Glasgow. We actually sail out from Southampton 23rd October for 29 days .ALSO

From Glasgow

B525A 15 nights 7th Nov- 22nd Nov 2015

B527 15 nights 4th Dec- 19th Dec 2015

B601 15 nights 1st Jan- 16th Jan 2016

No Edinburgh flight in Brochure . Only Glasgow.

Should you decide to book this cruise please do come and join our roll call

Britannia B525/B525A it is already up and running and quite a few people on it already. Good luck with your flight.:)

Azura

A528 13/11/15

A529A 28/11/15

A601 8/1/16

A602A 23/1/16 All 15 nights Caribbean

Ventura Nothing so far................ Don't know if it will be in Caribbean then

Edited by HELEN HENRY

Helen many thanks you are a wealth of information. If pays to read all the posts ;). We are on Britannia next Christmas/New Year. We were not informed of Glasgow as a departure airport and plumped for Gatwick. Booked on day of release and it was Mayhem getting a cabin

It will be a phone call to TA in the morning to see if we can change. Any idea what the flight supp was for Glasgow? Thanks in advance

Regards

Pauline

Helen many thanks you are a wealth of information. If pays to read all the posts ;). We are on Britannia next Christmas/New Year. We were not informed of Glasgow as a departure airport and plumped for Gatwick. Booked on day of release and it was Mayhem getting a cabin

It will be a phone call to TA in the morning to see if we can change. Any idea what the flight supp was for Glasgow? Thanks in advance

Regards

Pauline

Hello Pauline again. Yes £100 pp, however because we are only flying back ours was £50pp. Premium we paid extra £149pp Premium return £ 300pp.

Did you read my posting to you on your enquiry regarding Thomas Cook Flight.

I have tried to answer your question there.:)

Regards

Pauline

Me again Can't see a flight from Glasgow on

B528 18/12/15. or

B528B 19/12/15

Only from Glasgow.

B525A. from. 7/11/2015 To 22/ 11 /2015

B527 from 4/12/2015. To 19/12/2015. Not leaving Glasgow on 19/12/2015

B601 from 1/1/2016 To 16/12016

Edited by HELEN HENRY