Ziggy7

Krazy Kruizers

Well, here's another conundrum:) !!! Who is Ziggy2 and is there a 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and is there a signifigance to our Ziggy being Ziggy7? And I wonder if Ziggy2 knows there is a Ziggy 7? And does Ziggy2 know Ziggy7?:o

Or is he/she simply trying to say "Hey, I'm a Ziggy, too"!!!:D

I care!!

Ziggy7 is the first one that I know who has posted on any board.

And Debbie is the best "BonVoyage" person we have had in a long time.

And I can't help wondering if the Ziggy2 is trying to imitate Ziggy7.

All I know is Ziggy7 :) She chose the number 7 because it's her favorite number. When I first started using a nickname online, the site I was on required a number with letters for a nick name, so I have always been Ziggy7 since 1990 :) Dont know about the others but am always willing to meet them :)

Hey, of all the people here you've been the most helpful to me, specifically over the cabana issue! Of COURSE I care!

There's another TidePride here, too... just TidePride. I've run into him/her on the X Board (I think). I always use TidePrideGA so people know I'm not actually living in Bama (although you'll never take Bama out of the girl!).

Hey, of all the people here you've been the most helpful to me, specifically over the cabana issue! Of COURSE I care!

There's another TidePride here, too... just TidePride. I've run into him/her on the X Board (I think). I always use TidePrideGA so people know I'm not actually living in Bama (although you'll never take Bama out of the girl!).

hehehe well who could forget snellville too :) But thanks!

Thanks Everyone, I appreciate your kind comments but Heather is right, I'm sure ziggy2 didnt choose her/his name because they knew there was already a Ziggy7 on here.

I have run into many Ziggy names, most of them were guys, a few girls, and most were very friendly :) I'm sure ziggy2 is friendly too.

So Welcome to the HAL boards ziggy2, lets chat sometime!

Archived