Valor 6K Oceanview (9201) up for grabs

dchoney

I am currently booked in 9201 on the Valor out of Port Canaveral on July 18, 2015. We have decided to switch to the Breeze instead so I will be cancelling my cabin. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to coordinate with you so that you can book this cabin as I cancel with my PVP. Not even sure if it makes sense but thought I would throw it out there.

I am currently booked in 9201 on the Valor out of Port Canaveral on July 18, 2015. We have decided to switch to the Breeze instead so I will be cancelling my cabin. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to coordinate with you so that you can book this cabin as I cancel with my PVP. Not even sure if it makes sense but thought I would throw it out there.

How many people can fit in this cabin?

How many people can fit in this cabin?

Do you know if the couch converts to a bed?

You can go to the Carnival web site and view deck plans, click on the room and it will tell you how many people can stay in the room.

Happy sailing

So funny - we had this exact cabin booked on the Valor for July 19, 2015, but out of San Juan!

When they switched it to the Liberty, they weren't able to offer us anything similar and couldn't even get us cabins (we had two) on the Lido deck.

We didn't particularly care for the Valor itinerary for around that date out of Pt. Canaveral, which is a shame since we live just an hour away., and we REALLY hated to give up 9201!

So bottom line, we also booked the Breeze for July 18, 2015, a 4J and a balcony on the Lido deck.

I'd still like to sail in one of those 6K's someday though - looks so fantastic!

I dont understand this thread.

Are you giving the cabin at a discount or is it a sold out cruise?

There are only 2 on the Valor and only1 of the 2 are for 2 cruisers. They are hard to get so since I have to cancel I was check here to see if anyone wanted it before just canceling. Was just trying to help someone get a hard to get cabin.