Is Jerry still on the Triumph?

princessliz

He is the best singer/entertainer! I actually enjoy sitting in the lobby having a drink or 2 while listening to him! I haven't really enjoyed the lobby entertainment lately on other ships. Last time on the Triumph was February and wondering if we'll get to see him this Thursday? Anyone know?

He is the best singer/entertainer! I actually enjoy sitting in the lobby having a drink or 2 while listening to him! I haven't really enjoyed the lobby entertainment lately on other ships. Last time on the Triumph was February and wondering if we'll get to see him this Thursday? Anyone know?

Wow! We've been wondering if he is still around...We listened to him a few years ago and was hoping to hear him again someday. Loved him!!!!!

Yes! He's an Asian man and is so great at matching any singer! I'm hopeful he's still there!!!

On my last cruise on Ecstasy (while still at Canaveral), Jerry was not there and what a disappointment. Then the CD Steve Cassel had gone to Paradise. What a disappointing cruise that was.

Jerry Yuzon is the one i am talking about. You can find him on youtube....

That's the Jerry I was talking about. Maybe I'm stereotyping or making assumptions when saying he is Asian (so sorry) or can you be Asian and from Canada too? :) Either way, I love him!

That's the Jerry I was talking about. Maybe I'm stereotyping or making assumptions when saying he is Asian (so sorry) or can you be Asian and from Canada too? :) Either way, I love him!

I would have said the same thing. He definitely had "the look", but thinking back, I think I remember the Canada thing.

He was there at the end of July. I hope his is still there for us this Thursday also.. He is fun to sit and listen too.

If you see him and talk to him, ask him if he'll still be around (on the Triumph) in mid-December! :D

With you all speaking so highly of him, I now don't want to miss having the opportunity to see and hear him! :)