Kavu Bags

bhanback

Has anyone here ever used Kavu Bags? I just recently saw one at Gander mountain, it's a rope sling bag and I loved in, it seems really secure, very well made, and I confess, I came home and could not sop thinking about it, so I ordered one! Looks like it will do well for shore excursions and as a carry on to check in with.

My daughter (11 years old) has one that is a small cross body, perfect for just a wallet, cell phone, and maybe sunglasses. I bought it for her after she dropped her cell phone carrying it around. So when she goes out now I always tell her to take one of her purses (she as a few now) to put her phone in. When I bought it last year, the lady at the store said it was popular among the college age girls. Academy Sports sells them as well.

http://www.kavu.com/Category/72_1/Bags.aspx

Edited by angelndscz

I use small crossbody Kavu bags on trips. They are well made and have lots of zippered pockets. Sierra Trading Post and REI usually have a discounted selection.

That was what I really liked, a really sturdy cross body bag with lots of pockets that make things easy to get to! Thanks for the feedback!