When to go to Alaska?

sashas_mom

Queencath which direction were you sailing for the starboard side??? Is there scenery boths sides - we are considering doing a b2b is it worth switching sides??? We will be travelling with our 6&8 year old and love spending time on the balcony???

We were on the starboard side for the trip heading north out of Vancouver. It was stunning! If your kids are anything like mine, they'll want to spend all their time in the kids club!

Main thing IMHO re cabin if you are getting balcony is to get on Baja deck or higher bec. balconies on Caribe partially exposed and Dolphin completely exposed rendering them practically useless --- esp. on Dolphin -- if you have some rainy weather.. In light rain you can still be out on your completely covered balcony enjoying scenery if you like

Caroline- I am on the Dolphin deck port side balcony for the Med cruise leaving next Tuesday. I know it's too late now, but is that a nice deck/side?

Archived