Spa pass price - Dawn ?

mandine

We were on the August 8th sailing to Bermuda and the spa pass was $129 per person and no discount for couples. Since this cruise was full of families we bought the pass before we even boarded. We also got a great last minute deal so splurged on the pass to have a relaxing child free retreat and it was one favorite things about the cruise. There were rarely more than 6 to 8 people there at the same time but that was in the summer. We liked to go in the late afternoon and enjoyed great sunsets sailing out of Boston. Enjoy your cruise!

What foes a spa pass get for you?

Access to spa area only, no treatments etc. Here is a breakdown from an older post here on CC:

The Dawn's spa has unheated wooden loungers with a gorgeous view over the stern of the ship. It also has male/female quiet relaxation rooms with upholstered chairs and the same view. And a fairly large indoor pool that wasn't crowded at all.

There are robes, juice, tea, and plenty of towels.

The men's thermal suite has sauna/steam rooms, showers, hydromassage showers and a pair of Japanese plunge baths (hot and ice cold). The cold bath is a real shocker when you dip. According to my wife, the women's thermal suite is similar except it does not have the plunge baths.

Edited by Demonyte

• 2 weeks later...
An earlier poster mentioned buying a pass before boarding. How would I do this? Thanks for your help.

I'm planning to get a pass on my upcoming Jade cruise so have been reading any information I can find. From what I've read, some ports will have a table set up where you can purchase a pass after you check in and before you board. They aren't for sale in advance.

The spa passes are adult only, 18+. Perhaps there will be something of interest for your son at the teen center while you are enjoying the spa.

Rochelle

Thank you. No they don't do the teen centers. They like to stay with us and we are grateful for that. Lol.

Thanks. I'll be looking for a table at the cruise port.

I have never seen a table for spa passes on any of the ships we've sailed. They like to have you come to the spa for a tour of the treatment areas, spa areas etc so that they can better entice someone to book a treatment or buy a spa pass. They were doing free mini massages on the Getaway. They open the spa for tours shortly after boarding begins. You can find info on it in the Freestyle Daily you will be given when you check in. So if you don't see a table, just head to the spa after lunch and if you like wha you see, buy the pass there.