Carnival shows different totals

pbsteve

Uh oh? So checking my documents again and I noticed there's different amounts on the website version of billing and the documents that print, anyone else notice it on thiers too? Two different totals. It seems 310. Worth of taxes and fees are showing double from the manage my cruise my billing tab

Screenshot_2014-09-17-22-57-14_zpsr7l7fy02.png

Screenshot_2014-09-17-22-55-38_zpsbujtq0if.png

Edited by pbsteve

Is someone rooming with you? If so it's both of your totals together I assume. That's how mine showed on mine with my boyfriend on my booking as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well my wife, the screen shot doesn't show the whole screen, but hers and mine are side by side on the my billing screen. The totals just add up differently

Here's a better screen shot of the my billing tab

2014-09-17-23-35-20_zpsxsawdf9s.png

Edited by pbsteve

310.08 is your on board credit. If you have a stock credit that will show up on your documents in view my documents with the 310.08. I questioned a PVP, this is what she told me.

ok, so that line is credits I'll get, was worried about that. I have a 400 future cruise credit that was used, we had to cancel one last year, so we paid out of pocket 1299, with the 400 also going into the pot, which is why its 400 different... Thank you, now it all makes sense.

ok, so that line is credits I'll get, was worried about that. I have a 400 future cruise credit that was used, we had to cancel one last year, so we paid out of pocket 1299, with the 400 also going into the pot, which is why its 400 different... Thank you, now it all makes sense.

Your Welcome!

Agreed, my last cruise mine showed up similar and it took me a minute to figure out it was the OBC.