Yeah - I can view my booking .... but .....

downundermatt

After two months I can view my booking, so I should be on top of the world.

But my fears were founded - I can't see my Liquor Package, On Board Credit, Gratuties or Discount Booklet the travel agency promised.

Should I be worried - I don't feel like hassling Celebrity for another two months, simply to get what I paid for ?

Have you asked your travel agent to print out a copy of Celebrity's Booking Confirmation form for you? Start with that, you should at least be able to see the OBC and gratuities there.

The discount booklet is another matter, this is possibly the booklet Celebrity sometimes makes available to travel agencies to pass on to customers. You aren't missing much if you never see one. We have never used a single coupon from it. The last one we got, in July, still had coupins for the previous spa outfit, had never been re-printed to show anyon Ranch

Different TAs operate in different ways. We booked our first X cruise couple of weeks ago after cruising exclusively with NCL for five years but since we have booked cruises in the last couple of years through the same agency, I'm not too worried that I can't yet see the OBC that is coming from the TA - that is usual for some TAs regardless of the cruise line.

The beverage package as Celebrity's own booking perk (1-2-3 or PyP) should be visible (I had to ask for the TA again after initial booking to add the "Pick your perk" selection and now it shows on Celebrity's site) but if that is too from a TA, it might have the same destiny as the OBC usually has and either won't show on cruise line's site at all or will only just before the cruise. As long as you have some paperwork confirming the perks, I'd say that you're ok.

I have never seen amenities provided by or ordered through my TA online at Celebrity's but they've always been there on board. I think this is a function of the fact you can't see your price either. You should be ok, but get written confirmation from your TA.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

I have never seen any of the OBC or anything provided by the TA online. Make sure you have your invoice from your TA confirming what you have and if you have issues see front desk. I also take my TA's email address. Once I had to email my TA from the ship to fix an issue with the OBC they were to provide.

As for the PYP or 123 go Beverage package, that has USUALLY always shown up for me online, even when I book with a TA. In manage you reservation, on the right under View Cruise Planner Orders, click on "order history" and then in there it should show something like "Wave Promo - Classic Package" or something similar. I have heard of other people where that never shows up and they are fine. The other possibility is to call cruise enhancements (same number as if you were going to upgrade your beverage package) and ask if they can see it there. They should be able to confirm it is on the booking even if you don't see it online. I just check all of my reservations and the ones for Nov 2015 and April 2016 do not show the Beverage package, but I have my invoice showing them, so I'm not worried about it.

FYI - It sometimes take a while for the beverage package to show up online, but if you are already 2 months in it should be there.

FYI - One more edit, I'm actually looking and every one of my reservations that show the Wave Promo under Order history has already been upgraded to premium, so maybe it doesn't show up? I thought it had before I upgraded, but now I don't remember. Sorry

Edited by AlbertaCruisers

After two months I can view my booking, so I should be on top of the world.

But my fears were founded - I can't see my Liquor Package, On Board Credit, Gratuities or Discount Booklet the travel agency promised.

Should I be worried - I don't feel like hassling Celebrity for another two months, simply to get what I paid for ?

Their website is complete garbage. It nearly gave me a stroke by saying I owed $500 after I paid in full, and none of the beverage packages showed up either.

I called, the rep assured me I was fine "on their end" and emailed me the confirmation that they could see which showed the 0 balance and bp's.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks everyone for your reassurances.:D

I could see my reservation last night, but now it is gone again.

I can also see the Liquor Package under 'WAVE' promotion, don't know why ?

I certainly have the travel agents confirmation of the other goodies. was just a tad worried can't do much once on board, still the Travel Agent's email is another great idea - even if I would be happier to see it in the booking.