Pride - Recent passengers - question

GRANNYOFSIX

I hope you all had a wonderful time on your cruise. We will be cruising on the Pride on the 28th. Can anyone tell me if there was a band playing in the Starry Night Lounge. If so, what kind of music was being played. My husband and I enjoy dancing to oldies party music. Looking so forward to our cruise!!

Thanks in advance for your responses:)

We were on the Pride just last week. There was a band or bands that played in the Starry Night lounge. Fun Times had a band listed as "Best Sellers" for "music and dancing"....Another band in the Fun Times, "Kiki & the Hi C's" performed Motown. We did not listen to any bands last week in the Starry Night club.

Thank you so much for your quick replies BAR1068 an JPSTUHR.

Not exactly sure what "adult contemporary" is though jpstuhr - I will try to google that info unless you come back to the thread and let me know;)

Bar1068 thanks for the names of the bands - very helpful - I will try to look them up on line!:)

I hope you had a great cruise on the Pride.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your quick replies BAR1068 an JPSTUHR.

Not exactly sure what "adult contemporary" is though jpstuhr - I will try to google that info unless you come back to the thread and let me know;)

Bar1068 thanks for the names of the bands - very helpful - I will try to look them up on line!:)

I hope you had a great cruise on the Pride.

Thanks again!

Hi jpstuhr - I just found out what AC music is and it sounds like it's right up our alley - learned something new today - thanks!

Hi Bar1068 - Motown along with Adult Contemporary music is making me think my husband and I will enjoy dancing a lot in the Starry lounge!

Thanks!