Show Room Shows

makeda

Although they seem to be basically the same show, they have different titles on different ships.

For instance, on the Holiday they have "Fuego del Caribe" and "Shout!", but on the Sensation it was "Fiesta" and "Party Time" .

ok, here's a question i cannot seem to find an answer to: what are the names of the major shows playing in the showrooms on ships in the carnival line?

On the Glory there was a Welcome Aboard Show, Living in America Show, A few "R" Rated Comedy Shows, A Comedy Hypnosis Show, A couple of Magic Shows, A Guest Talent Show, Rock Down Broadway Show, and A Family Comedy Show.

technically i am asking about the names of the major shows, but i appreciate and am thankful for any and all input...it helps to plan the evenings! still looking for the names fo the major productions on ships in the carnival line...so far i have the glory, imagination, sensation, and holiday....waiting for the rest!

Hey Mama P how is your group going????? Long time no hear from!!!!!!!! Have you been Cruising????hehehehehe:)

I've been around...I WISH I was cruising...but have to save lots of pennies for THAT. haven't heard anything back from the "powers that be" regarding getting this up and started...Randy told me I'd probably have to wait til the sailing is officially available, which means probably not til spring. :(

Guess I'm in limbo til then....thanks for asking.

humm, are all the shows so forgetable that i cannot complete my carnival show chart? sensation, inspiration, celebration....what's up? please assist with my humble search for information...the question: what is/are the name(s) of the shows playing in the main showrooms on the funships?

thanks y'all!

• 1 year later...

ok, its been awhile...any changes? updates? anyone remember the names of the big time entertainment shows that are in the main showroom in the evening? think i will start planning cruises based on the shows i have not seen!

Archived