Ttransfers from Orlando Hotels teo Port Canaveral

mahlerlover

I have a question regarding transfers from an Orlando Hotel to Port Canaveral. Does anyone know of a hotel that provides that transfer or what company is considered to be the best if the hotel does not provide the transfer. We are looking at the Explorer in December and want to arrive the day before the cruise. We will be traveling via Amtrak.

Check the hotels that shuttle you from the airport. Then call the hotel. Alot of hotlels have a shuttle service they've outsourced and will give you a phone number to make reservations. It's not real expensive, but you may also want to see how much it costs to rent a car at the airport and drop it off at the rental place near the port. You will then be shuttled to the port. When you return from your cruise, the rental co. will pick you up at the port and drive you to get your rental car for you to drive to the Orlando airport.

Hope this helps!

Hotels in the Orlando area will not usually shuttle you all the way to Port Canaveral. You would need to do a one way car rental or get a private shuttle/car service to do it.

I know that Happy Limo works in that area (have used them in the past from Disney to the Port) and they have a variety of prices based on the type of vehicle you need and where you original/end your trip. You can search them on line. They are very nice and we've had reliable service.

You can look into Cocoa Beach Shuttle and see if they can come get you as well as Executive VIP Limo (I've only used them in the past and my clients did not have a good experience, but things may have improved with them).

Your best bet is to look on the Florida departures board, then check any posts for sailing from Port Canaveral and there will be other reliable shuttle companies mentioned.

Good luck.