Godfrey Tours -any recent cruisers

CMM

We left our packages in the vehicle at all stops. Took our credits card cash & id with us we could see our things on the picnic table while we swam.

Waterproof wallets are great too I got an inexpensive one at AAA.

I wore my swimwear under my cover up but my friend used the changing rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used him last week. Were supposed to meet him at 11 but he was a little late as he already took some customers to the shopping area at 10:30 and came back to get us. Otherwise it was a very good tour. He is very knowledgable and informative about the island. The free water and sodas is a plus. We did the shopping, sightseeing and coral world. We got done coral world early and hung out at Coki Beach for 45 minutes until he picked us up. He was right on time. The views on mountain top are incredible. Glad we chose him. The other two times we were in St. Thomas we went to St. John so this was really the first time we got to see much of the island.

• 2 months later...

We were first taken to Charlotte Amalie which was mainly a shopping stop and from there we were taken to Mountain Top -the highest point on the island- where we sampled the famous Banana Daquiri whilst taking in the magnificent view of Magen's Bay - absolutely fantastic. We then continued the tour past Magens Bay via another spectacular viewing point and on to the beach, from where we were returned to the ship in good time.

Godfrey was extremely pleasant throughout and provided some good information as we progressed, the only possible problem would be if you are in the back of the open sided vehicle, as the sole speaker is at the front. If you are looking for a friendly, informative tour of St Thomas we would most definitely recommend Godfrey.