shuttle at FLL

rtrtx2

years ago we used to fly into FLL and were able to just grab a shared shuttle to hotel in Miami. I recall you just claimed luggage and went to certain area and it was like $15 a person. When searching FLL website, I do not locate anything about shared ground transportaion from the airport. Is this still an option or must you prebook with super shuttle or another company.

years ago we used to fly into FLL and were able to just grab a shared shuttle to hotel in Miami. I recall you just claimed luggage and went to certain area and it was like $15 a person. When searching FLL website, I do not locate anything about shared ground transportaion from the airport. Is this still an option or must you prebook with super shuttle or another company.
It is called Go Shuttle Edited by Bison

thanks. Yes I have seen the many post regarding shuttle options, I was interested more so in if the shared ride still operated from the airport without reservations.

However just booked air and we are arriving in late evening, so I will definitely be pre-booking our transfer to Miami

thanks. Yes I have seen the many post regarding shuttle options, I was interested more so in if the shared ride still operated from the airport without reservations.

However just booked air and we are arriving in late evening, so I will definitely be pre-booking our transfer to Miami

Its all there on the fll website

http://www.broward.org/Airport/Transportation/Pages/Default.aspx